Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ImageHost.org ImageHost.org ImageHost.org
ImageHost.org
DER CLAN
NEUES FORUM
BEWERBUNGEN
QUESTS
CLANEVENTS
HILFE
TIPPS & TRICKS
BY USERS

FEEDBACK
ab sofort
Neues Forum online:
ImageHost.org
Wir ziehen um!!!

http://witnessofdestiny.square7.ch/wbblite/index.php

ImageHost.org

ADMINS:
Bloody_Rayne

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Quests
Erfahrungen und Lösungen
sakura698 Offline

06.12.2019 07:45
put out fourth-seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy 7 Zitat · Antworten

Roy Hodgson does not believe Jamie Vardy dived at the weekend and has sympathy for the striker following his angry outburst that could see him miss yet more of Leicesters title run-in. NHL Jerseys China . Vardy was shown a second yellow card after going to ground under pressure from Angelo Ogbonna during Sundays 2-2 draw with West Ham, with referee John Moss judging he tumbled too easily, prompting a furious reaction from the England striker that has left him with an FA improper conduct charge.The 29-year-old has until 6pm on Thursday to respond to the charge, which could extend the existing one-match ban that currently rules him out of the home clash with Swansea on Sunday, live on Sky Sports. Vardy (L) reacts angrily after referee Jonathan Moss shows him his second yellow card But Hodgson insists he has no problem with Vardys attitude, saying: You take everything that the player brings with him. You take Wayne Rooney - he, in my recollection, was pretty hot-headed, often getting himself into scrapes on the field, but you take what the player brings. Vardy got sent off at the weekend, but once again I will go out on a limb: I dont see that. I dont see that as a dive. I just dont. I think he was unbalanced. I dont think it was a penalty either, I think he was unbalanced, running at that speed.I think there was a very slight sort of contact with the defender, who was trying to cover. I think he went down, he lost his balance. I dont think he was trying to dive. Vardy tangled with Ogbonna But of course all the pundits I hear they say, He dived, look how he dived. I dont see it. I really dont, Im sorry. I wouldnt blame him for that. I sympathise with him, I think he was very, very unlucky.When you get sent off for something where he obviously feels like I feel - there is no doubt he is of that opinion. Roy Hodgson has no worries about Vardys discipline But now he has had to swallow the fact that he has been made to leave the field and then, unfortunately, he has reacted like sometimes human beings react.He hasnt just said to the ref, Thanks very much, I understand. He has called him a few names, but he is a human being and that can happen. The Leicester striker had earlier put his side 1-0 up But I think our disciplinary record over the last few years has been pretty good. I think it will remain good, but I cant guarantee you that a Vardy, a Rooney, or a Dele Alli, or anyone else for that matter, is not going to do that. Also See: Leicester video Leicester stats Leicester stats Get a £10 free bet! NHL Jerseys . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 11 aces and did not have a double-fault as he comfortably advanced to the third round at the Masters Series event. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. https://www.cheapnhljerseysjustwholesale.com/ . Nowitzki scored 28 points, Harris had a season-high 14 for the second straight game and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Detroit Pistons 116-106 Sunday night.MARSEILLE, France - Third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia reached the Open 13 quarterfinals on Thursday after a hard-fought 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 win against Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain, while Michael Llodra advanced again in one of his favourite local tournaments. Gulbis had 23 aces but needed more than two hours to win. Llodra, the 2010 champion and two-time runner-up, put out fourth-seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy 7-6 (3), 6-4. Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff also secured an upset, beating seventh-seeded Julien Benneteau, the 2010 finalist, 4-6, 7-6 (3), 6-3. Fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia, No. Authentic NHL Jerseys. 6 Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France, and No. 8 Nicolas Mahut of France progressed. Dodig beat Germanys Tobias Kamke 6-7 (4), 6-0, 6-3, Roger-Vasselin advanced with a 7-6 (2), 6-4 win against Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine to his third quarterfinals of the season, and Mahut won 7-6 (5), 6-3 against Ricardas Berankis of Lithuania. On Friday, Dodig faces top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France, Gulbis plays Mahut, Struff is up against Llodra and Roger-Vasselin takes on defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, the second seed, in an all-French match. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz